The Waukee Innovation and Learning Center (WILC) is a hub for creativity and innovation for Waukee Community School District students and surrounding businesses. Through a revolutionary collaboration, students, educators, and business partners unite in one building to create professional work. The WILC is also a community venue for conferences and events.
The building design is the first of its kind, combining several components to create a modern workplace: a cafe, collaborative spaces, meeting rooms, accelerators, decompression zones, and industry-specific studios. All of the features of the building work perfectly alongside the Waukee APEX program helping to provide more opportunities for students to grow their professional skills, which are a core asset of the APEX program.
The WILC is more than just a building. It inspires new ideas and encourages natural connections between business partners, students, and educators.
Directions to Waukee Innovation and Learning Center
- Take I-80 to the Grand Prairie Parkway exit, #118, in Waukee.
- After exiting, head north onto Grand Prairie Parkway.
- Turn left (west) at the first stop light onto Ashworth Road.
- The WILC is the next stop light on the corner of Ashworth Road and LA Grant Parkway.
- Parking is available behind the building accessible from both LA Grant and Ashworth Road.
- Please check in at the front desk with a valid ID or driver’s license.
Feel free to call the front desk at (515) 987-9888 if you need any further information or directions.
WILC Summer Co-Working Hours
Beginning June 3 – August 9, the WILC will be available for summer co-working hours: Monday – Thursday, 7:30 AM – 4:30 PM and Fridays from 7:30 AM – 12:00 PM. The WILC will be closed for the Fourth of July holiday. If you have questions about co-working, becoming an active partner, or reserving the facility, please fill out our contact form.