The Waukee Innovation and Learning Center (WILC) is a hub for creativity and innovation for Waukee Community School District students and surrounding businesses. Through a revolutionary collaboration, students, educators, and business partners unite in one building to create professional work. The WILC is also a community venue for conferences and events.
The building design is the first of its kind, combining several components to create a modern workplace: collaborative spaces, meeting rooms, accelerators, decompression zones, and industry-specific studios. All of the features of the building work perfectly alongside the programs housed in the building, which include Waukee APEX and the Waukee CSD Career Center, both of which help to provide more opportunities for students to grow their professional skills.
The WILC is more than just a building. It inspires new ideas and encourages natural connections between business partners, students, and educators.
Directions to Waukee Innovation and Learning Center
- Take I-80 to the Grand Prairie Parkway exit, #118, in Waukee.
- After exiting, head north onto Grand Prairie Parkway.
- Turn left (west) at the first stop light onto Ashworth Road.
- The WILC is the next stop light on the corner of Ashworth Road and LA Grant Parkway.
- Parking is available behind the building accessible from both LA Grant and Ashworth Road.
- Please check in at the front desk with a valid ID or driver’s license.
Feel free to call the front desk at (515) 987-9888 if you need any further information or directions.
2024 WILC Summer Co-Working Hours
Beginning June 5 – August 5, the WILC will be available for summer co-working hours: Monday – Thursday, 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM and limited Fridays from 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM. Please call or email ahead for available Friday dates. The WILC will be closed for the Fourth of July holiday. If you have questions about co-working, becoming an active partner, or reserving the facility, please fill out our contact form.